1. NBC 10’s Alison Bologna, an anchor in Providence, R.I., slipped up her F-words on the news when she called a fire truck that had overturned near Charlotte, N.C., last week a “fuck truck.”
Listen to co-anchor Dan Jaehnig laughing in the background.
3. Bologna managed to recover, paying particular attention to enunciating “fire” for the rest of the newscast.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋