2. It all started on Saturday night when William Shatner, a.k.a. Captain Kirk, sent a tweet to NASA.
4. AND THEY ACTUALLY REPLIED. In the coolest way possible.
6. *mind explodes*
8. Live long and prosper, geeky corner of the internet.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹