3. Just like the women on the source blog, the cats seem puzzled by what feminism actually means. So they’ve declared themselves to be solidly anti-feminist.
5. The project was started by We Hunted The Mammoth, a blog that points out and mocks misogyny around the internet.
7. And the creators throw some serious shade at any women who denounce feminism.
“Hey, cats need a place where they can post pictures of themselves holding signs denouncing feminism for assorted weird reasons that don’t seem to have anything to do with what feminism is actually about,” they wrote.
9. Cats: They’re just like us (when we have no idea what we’re talking about).
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌