1. Visitors to Chicago’s Lollapalooza music festival got a surprise “celebrity” sighting over the weekend when Malia Obama showed up for Sunday’s Chance the Rapper show, flanked by two plainclothes guards and three friends.
3. Festival-goers tweeted excitedly about seeing the tall 15-year-old during the set, with many praising her floral fashion sense.
6. Though she was spotted in a selfie with one attendee, she politely declined a request from another.
8. But others were excited just to get a peek at the First Daughter.
12. I think it’s time to make Malia the Secretary of Fun Teens.
- At least five people were killed as intense flash floods swept through parts of Texas.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯