1. On what would have been his 32nd birthday, Lea Michele tweeted this adorable picture of her and her former boyfriend, Cory Monteith, who died last July.
3. In Seventeen magazine last month, the Glee star opened up about their relationship.
I only have happy memories of Cory. He was not his addiction – unfortunately, it won. But that wasn’t who he was. Cory made me feel like a queen every day. From the minute he said, ‘I’m your boyfriend,’ I loved every day, and I thank him for being the best boyfriend and making me feel so beautiful.
Monteith died in Vancouver last year from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: More than 10 opposition party members resigned in an effort to force Jeremy Corbyn to quit.