3. The intimacy coach travels to the most gorgeous places in the world dispensing relationship advice, surfing, and, oh yeah, weight-lifting with her vagina.
7. “A strong and articulate vagina has many benefits for women, and I wanted to educate people about them in a playful and provocative way,” she told BuzzFeed News.
9. The self-described “liberation master” has gone from California to Bali to spread her message, lifting things like surfboards and smoothies by tying them to a jade egg she inserts inside her, Instagramming as she goes.
11. So far, Anami said her favorite things she’s lifted are gluten-free, organic, coconut sugar-sweetened donuts, and a garden gnome.
13. In fact, it was the traveling gnome meme that inspired Anami to do a kind of “vagina on tour,” she said.
15. “I want every woman to know that she, too, can shoot ping pong balls from her vagina,” she added. “It’s not just a skill set reserved for some special Thai vaginas.”