1. It’s a well-known rumor that Katy Perry and Taylor Swift do NOT like each other. The drama is all about Katy supposedly stealing Taylor’s backup dancers a couple of years ago.
3. Then Taylor, as she does, went and wrote a whole song allegedly about the whole ordeal, and enlisted all her famous gal pals to show how deep her #squad goes for the music video. You might’ve seen it.
7. WELL, today, Katy Perry decided to comment on the whole ordeal, snarking majorly on Taylor for the first time for everything that went down with “Bad Blood.”
It has some, er, grammatical errors, but you get the gist.
10. Nicki then proceeded to favorite the tweet.
11. The “Roar” singer also continued to speak out against the VMAs:
13. Though Perry never addressed their fight before, last year she seemed to comment about her relationship with Tay, but only vaguely.
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight committee members.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲