1. By now, you’ve probably heard of the Ice Bucket Challenge, a viral campaign to raise awareness and money for ALS, also called Lou Gehrig’s disease.
3. But heavy buckets of water and weak arms do not always make for a winning combination.
Though they do make for a pretty insane Vine fail, as evidenced here:
5. And since the campaign has become so popular, there have actually been a few fails posted for our enjoyment.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋