1. By now, you’ve probably heard of the Ice Bucket Challenge, a viral campaign to raise awareness and money for ALS, also called Lou Gehrig’s disease.
3. But heavy buckets of water and weak arms do not always make for a winning combination.
Though they do make for a pretty insane Vine fail, as evidenced here:
5. And since the campaign has become so popular, there have actually been a few fails posted for our enjoyment.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.