1. Surprise! Heidi and Spencer, the reality-show villains from The Hills, are broke as a joke.
3. The couple lamented to In Touch that they “can now only afford to eat from food trucks or cook at-home meals.”
5. They include…
10. $200,000 on Heidi’s marathon 10 surgeries in one day.
The procedures included: “a mini brow lift, Botox in her brow and frownline area; a nose job; fat injections in her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips; chin reduction; neck liposuction; had her ears pinned back; a breast augmentation revision; liposuction on her waist, hips and inner and outer thighs; and a buttock augmentation.”
14. Remember the good times, Speidi.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.