1. If you’re sick of the hordes of fashionable Instagrammers spamming your feed, enter your favorite new account: Fashion Dads, which perfectly makes fun of the #fashion #lifestyle.
3. These fashionable dads are proud of their dad style, and the captions are hilariously reminiscent of those ‘grammers who are guilty of posting an #outfitoftheday and #using #lots #of #hashtags.
“Wearing the same color and designer from head to toe makes a strong and powerful style statement,” this one reads.
5. The posts also include a string of perfectly on-point hashtags, like: #CrocsOnFleek #CustomTieDye #DockersShorts #OutletShopping.
7. This glamorous dad’s even mastered the candidly sultry look.
11. The two Atlanta residents were inspired over Christmas break while discussing the occasionally ridiculous way their dads dress.
“Not saying that they have terrible style, just some of the outfits they put together are hilarious,” the two told BuzzFeed News in an email. “So we decided to post them and act like they were fashion bloggers we see everywhere.”
13. Can you say “vintage”? Totally pinning these.
15. The Instagram’s commentary is often subtly scathing: “Paring tropical print swim trunks with a classic large striped Polo you are ready for everything from a dip in the pool to a romantic dinner on the beach.”
17. Fashion Dads live their best life, and make sure to #DanceLikeNoOneIsWatching.
19. These dads are #blessed to be so stylish.
h/t Elite Daily
- President Trump has signed an executive order that calls into questions national monument designations made in the past two decades.
- Scientists are bashing a big study claiming that humans were roaming the Americas by more than 100,000 years ago 💀
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲