1. During D.C. Pride last weekend, Officer D.J. Stalter decided to take a stand against the hateful protesting by the Westboro Baptist Church by kissing his boyfriend in front of the group’s homophobic protest signs.
4. Stalter’s boyfriend, Mark Raimondo, also shared a picture of the two fighting the hate with love on his Instagram:
6. Fortunately, Raimondo’s followers were all for the couple’s kissing protest.
h/t Huffington Post
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎