Brooklyn resident Kevin Cook was walking in Central Park with a friend when a mugger held the two at gunpoint, the New York Post reports.
But after Cook handed over his 3-year-old Windows flip phone, the robber took one look at it and gave it right back.
“Once he saw my phone, he looked at it like, ‘What the fuck is this?’ and gave it back to me,” the 25-year-old recalled.
Cook, a salesman at New York Sports Club who was held up at 12:30 a.m. Saturday, said the situation was “kind of humorous.”
“I guess he didn’t think he could get anything for it,” Cook added.
The mugger and his accomplice fled before cops could catch them.
3. The whole situation sounds oddly familiar…
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in areas they represent and want the party to rethink the issue.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋