1. Reddit user DorkusPrime posted a photo a few days ago of a couple of girls in San Francisco who claimed to accept Bitcoin for their Snickerdoodles.
3. In posh San Francisco neighborhood Noe Valley, the girls set up a corner stand called Mia and Taylor’s Coffee Shoppe, which featured a printout with a large QR code that said they accept Bitcoin.
6. Way to go, girls!
Correction: Commenters pointed out that the girls are unlikely to be Girl Scouts, despite Motherboard identifying them as such, since they seem like they are just selling individual cookies. Good catch!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.