1. Reddit user DorkusPrime posted a photo a few days ago of a couple of girls in San Francisco who claimed to accept Bitcoin for their Snickerdoodles.
3. In posh San Francisco neighborhood Noe Valley, the girls set up a corner stand called Mia and Taylor’s Coffee Shoppe, which featured a printout with a large QR code that said they accept Bitcoin.
6. Way to go, girls!
Correction: Commenters pointed out that the girls are unlikely to be Girl Scouts, despite Motherboard identifying them as such, since they seem like they are just selling individual cookies. Good catch!
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.