1. Actress and new mom Olivia Wilde, who graces the front page of Glamour’s September issue, proved she can wear both of those hats in a stunning photo shoot that includes a picture of her breast-feeding her son, Otis.
“Being shot with Otis is so perfect because any portrait of me right now isn’t complete without my identity as a mother being a part of that,” Wilde told the magazine. “Breastfeeding is the most natural thing. I don’t know, now it feels like Otis should always be on my breast.”
3. Wilde, who gave birth to her and fiancé Jason Sudeikis’ baby in April, said she felt like the photo captured what it looks like to be a “multifaceted woman.”
“You can be someone who is at once maternal and professional and sexy and self-possessed,” said the 30-year-old. “[But] I mean, I certainly don’t really look like that when I’m [typically] breast-feeding. And there’s usually a diaper involved.”
5. Glamour’s September issue will be on newsstands Aug. 12.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭