1. Actress and new mom Olivia Wilde, who graces the front page of Glamour’s September issue, proved she can wear both of those hats in a stunning photo shoot that includes a picture of her breast-feeding her son, Otis.
“Being shot with Otis is so perfect because any portrait of me right now isn’t complete without my identity as a mother being a part of that,” Wilde told the magazine. “Breastfeeding is the most natural thing. I don’t know, now it feels like Otis should always be on my breast.”
3. Wilde, who gave birth to her and fiancé Jason Sudeikis’ baby in April, said she felt like the photo captured what it looks like to be a “multifaceted woman.”
“You can be someone who is at once maternal and professional and sexy and self-possessed,” said the 30-year-old. “[But] I mean, I certainly don’t really look like that when I’m [typically] breast-feeding. And there’s usually a diaper involved.”
5. Glamour’s September issue will be on newsstands Aug. 12.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱