1. Actress and new mom Olivia Wilde, who graces the front page of Glamour’s September issue, proved she can wear both of those hats in a stunning photo shoot that includes a picture of her breast-feeding her son, Otis.
“Being shot with Otis is so perfect because any portrait of me right now isn’t complete without my identity as a mother being a part of that,” Wilde told the magazine. “Breastfeeding is the most natural thing. I don’t know, now it feels like Otis should always be on my breast.”
3. Wilde, who gave birth to her and fiancé Jason Sudeikis’ baby in April, said she felt like the photo captured what it looks like to be a “multifaceted woman.”
“You can be someone who is at once maternal and professional and sexy and self-possessed,” said the 30-year-old. “[But] I mean, I certainly don’t really look like that when I’m [typically] breast-feeding. And there’s usually a diaper involved.”
5. Glamour’s September issue will be on newsstands Aug. 12.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.