1. Actress and new mom Olivia Wilde, who graces the front page of Glamour’s September issue, proved she can wear both of those hats in a stunning photo shoot that includes a picture of her breast-feeding her son, Otis.
“Being shot with Otis is so perfect because any portrait of me right now isn’t complete without my identity as a mother being a part of that,” Wilde told the magazine. “Breastfeeding is the most natural thing. I don’t know, now it feels like Otis should always be on my breast.”
3. Wilde, who gave birth to her and fiancé Jason Sudeikis’ baby in April, said she felt like the photo captured what it looks like to be a “multifaceted woman.”
“You can be someone who is at once maternal and professional and sexy and self-possessed,” said the 30-year-old. “[But] I mean, I certainly don’t really look like that when I’m [typically] breast-feeding. And there’s usually a diaper involved.”
5. Glamour’s September issue will be on newsstands Aug. 12.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋