3. Broadway’s friends, all between the ages of 14 and 18, drove to the local Kum & Go gas station, where they called an ambulance. Paramedics found the teen unresponsive.
The only other injury was to 18-year-old driver Dshone Nelson, who had minor lacerations to his hands from the broken glass.
5. Lieutenant Sidney Allen of the Little Rock Police Department told KATV the teens were retaliating for a prank that happened three months ago involving them and Noble’s son.
“Apparently Mr. Noble’s teenage son had done a prank on some of the kids that were inside the vehicle on Halloween Night. As a result they were doing a retaliation prank and it ultimately had deadly results,” Allen said.
6. Noble was arrested and has been charged with one count of first degree murder, one count of a terroristic act and five counts of aggravated assault for firing at the car carrying the teens.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.