1. Families attending a screening of Frozen in Pinellas Park, Fla., were shown a little more than they bargained for when a porn clip began to play before the movie.
3. One blog reported that the scene was said to possibly be the red band trailer for Lars von Trier’s erotic indie film, Nymphomaniac, which shows explicit material like oral sex.
5. Lynn Greene, who was at the Regal Cinemas Park Place Stadium 16 with her grandchildren, said the theater was having technical difficulties before the movie and started to play a cartoon. “[T]hen all of a sudden it goes into this other scene,” she said.
7. The clip played for two minutes, but Greene said it seemed much longer. “It seemed like forever when you’re trying to, you know, cover a little guy’s eyes,” she said. “I didn’t have enough hands to cover his ears too and he got the sound down real good.”
9. The theater offered the families free tickets, but Greene said that wasn’t enough. “You’re talking, what, a PG-rated movie to all of a sudden have an R-rated scene up there for little children?” she said.
11. No word yet on whether Von Trier plans to play a clip of Frozen before a screening of Nyphomaniac as retribution.
13. If you dare, here’s the official and very NSFW trailer for Nymphomaniac that a bunch of children may have accidentally watched.
14. Update 3 p.m., ET: A commenter on the original story seems to be saying that it was actually the opening scene from Dallas Buyer’s Club.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈