1. A middle school teacher in Little Rock, Ark., gave an impromptu sex education lesson when she accidentally played a homemade sex tape for her students, saying it got mixed up in her lesson notes.
3. The x-rated video depicted the female teacher “performing sex acts” on her fiancé, reports KARK-TV.
The teacher, whose name has not been released, called parents later in the day to apologize.
5. Nicholas Tolerson, a parent of a Forest Heights Middle School 7th grader who witnessed the video, said he wanted action taken against the teacher.
“I want something done,” he said. “My concern is with [my son] being in that environment.”
He added, “My heart goes out not only to my son, but other kids in the classroom.”
School officials are investigating how the teacher made the mistake, and considering what kind of disciplinary action to take.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏