1. Comedian Chelsea Davison was chatting recently with friend and Cosmopolitan sex editor Anna Breslaw when the two realized that Ludacris’ “What’s Your Fantasy” sounded an awful lot like a Dr. Seuss book.
3. The Brooklyn-based comic, who usually sticks to sketch comedy and stand-up, decided to try to bring the idea to life in Photoshop, calling it “What’s Your Fantaseuss.”
5. “It just seemed like a fun challenge to draw in the Seuss style,” she told BuzzFeed.
7. I think it’s safe to say she was pretty successful.
9. Davison, who works as a copywriter by day, also creates art for her silly and self-aware illustrated blog, What I Fucked Up.
11. Unfortunately, Davison said her favorite Luda line, “Red carpet dick could just roll out,” didn’t quite fit in order to make the cut.
“The rhythm of those lines didn’t work as well,” she said. “But Red Carpet Dick sounds like a terrible STD, it’s amazing.”
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳