1. Comedian Chelsea Davison was chatting recently with friend and Cosmopolitan sex editor Anna Breslaw when the two realized that Ludacris’ “What’s Your Fantasy” sounded an awful lot like a Dr. Seuss book.
3. The Brooklyn-based comic, who usually sticks to sketch comedy and stand-up, decided to try to bring the idea to life in Photoshop, calling it “What’s Your Fantaseuss.”
5. “It just seemed like a fun challenge to draw in the Seuss style,” she told BuzzFeed.
7. I think it’s safe to say she was pretty successful.
9. Davison, who works as a copywriter by day, also creates art for her silly and self-aware illustrated blog, What I Fucked Up.
11. Unfortunately, Davison said her favorite Luda line, “Red carpet dick could just roll out,” didn’t quite fit in order to make the cut.
“The rhythm of those lines didn’t work as well,” she said. “But Red Carpet Dick sounds like a terrible STD, it’s amazing.”
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed:" Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿