3. People were annoyed with the project mostly because her boyfriend, Eric Schulte, seemed like a prima donna sandwich savant. He’s been called “the internet’s worst boyfriend” and a “sandwich whore,” which he wholeheartedly embraced.
“Maybe I needed to show him I could cook to prove that I am wife material. If he wanted 300 sandwiches, I’d give him 300 sandwiches,” Smith said.
4. In the original Post article, Smith explained how their typical pre-sandwich day went:
Each morning, he would ask, “Honey, how long you have been awake?”
“About 15 minutes,” I’d reply.
“You’ve been up for 15 minutes and you haven’t made me a sandwich?”
To him, sandwiches are like kisses or hugs. Or sex. “Sandwiches are love,” he says. “Especially when you make them. You can’t get a sandwich with love from the deli.”
6. ANYWAY. We can all put down our pitchforks (and normal forks) because the Sandwich Shenanigans have come to a close. Schlute finally proposed, 43 sandwiches short.
Don’t worry, Smith hadn’t abandoned the project, and was still slaving away on sandwich 257. This is probably her feeding it to him.
“I guess neither one of us could wait until #300,” the blogger wrote.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂