2. There are so many foods on the table that everyone’s bound to find something they love.
Even those with Special Diet Needs. Some ideas:
23 Gorgeous Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Desserts
41 Delicious Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
32 Vegan Recipes That Are Perfect For Thanksgiving
33 Recipes For A Paleo Thanksgiving
23 Delicious Vegetarian Recipes For Thanksgiving
7. There’s a huge frickin’ bird involved. Look at this thing:
Is turkey the most delicious poultry on the earth? No. Is it closer to a small dinosaur than a large bird? Sure. Is it kind of a pain to buy, store, and cook. YES. But this bird is my bird. This bird is your bird. It is the BIRD OF AMERICA.
Get the recipe for this Thanksgivukkah-appropriate Manischewitz-brined turkey.
9. The cooking is actually way easier than you think. No one will care if it isn’t fancy.
Hate to say it, but Thanksgiving is all about quantity. Sure, you CAN spend three days slaving over an elaborate feast. But do you have to? Absolutely not.
And if you’re somehow still not excited…
…just check this out: The 15 Best Moments Of Thanksgiving
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- Turkey and Israel signed a deal on Tuesday officially restoring ties between the two countries, Reuters reports.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸