20. The only unbreakable rule of hand pies is that you — yes, you — must eat the entire thing. Without assistance.
Each freshly baked hand pie forms a strong emotional bond to the first person who touches it. To fail to eat the entire pie yourself if a betrayal of that bond.
Recipe: Sour Cherry Hand Pies
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return with a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, and Sean Hayes will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.