1. A fuzzy rug right next to your bed will make it so much easier to actually get up.
2. Turn a nook into a delightfully secret hideaway.
Under-bed library optional but highly recommended. Find out more at Apartment Therapy.
3. Arm sleepers, rejoice: They finally made a pillow just for you.
4. Get a giant, chunky, cable-knit blanket.
5. Fake a DIY canopy by hanging fabric from the ceiling.
6. Keep your electronics out of bed range so you're less likely to hit snooze or stay up all night scrolling.
7. Mattress toppers are an easy way to instantly up your cozy factor.
8. String lights don't have to look dorm-y or Christmas-y.
9. Make your bed every day.
10. These handy straps will keep your sheets from sliding around.
11. And try not to cheat by throwing your covers around haphazardly.
12. Invest in a comforter or quilt that you absolutely love.
13. Do as the Europeans do and skip the top-sheet.
14. If you don't have a headboard, something as simple as a sheet of metal or wood can have the same visual effect.
15. It's surprisingly easy to turn cheap bath mats, dish towels, or throw rugs into pillows.
Find out how here.