2. Turn a nook into a delightfully secret hideaway.
Under-bed library optional but highly recommended. Find out more at Apartment Therapy.
9. Make your bed every day.
It’ll make you feel productive and accomplished before you’ve even left the house, it’ll help you sleep better, and it’s like giving Future You a little treat.
13. Do as the Europeans do and skip the top-sheet.
Just slip a washable duvet cover over your comforter. Bed-making has never been so easy.
15. It’s surprisingly easy to turn cheap bath mats, dish towels, or throw rugs into pillows.
Find out how here.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.