1. Have you heard of Graeter’s ice cream?
If not, here’s the scoop:
(Hahahaha SCOOP, get it?)
It’s a family-owned ice cream company based in Cincinnati that makes small batches (two gallons at a time) of extremely creamy ice cream, and a lot of people go BONKERS for it.
She once plugged their ice cream in her magazine and on her show and basically broke their phone line.
And you should think about doing so tomorrow, because there’s a new flavor coming out. OMG.
5. They’re releasing a new flavor for the first time in three years!
Black Cherry Chocolate Chip. Kind of a looker, right?
The new flavor isn’t so different from what’s currently in the Graeter’s stable — there’s already a Black Cherry and a whole line of chocolate-chipped varieties, including a seasonal Cherry Chip made with maraschino cherries. But you should still probably order between one and one million pints of Black Cherry Chocolate Chip because it’s super-duper delicious.
It’s sort of like Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia with a graduate degree: very dense and creamy, with sweet, juicy and totally identifiable dark cherry pieces. The chocolate chips are on a nice mixture of tiny shards and BIG CHUNKS, and they’re chewy instead of hard and chalky.
Graeter’s will start selling the new flavor on their website tomorrow (Friday February 1).
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰