25. Homemade Maraschino Cherries
There are a few ways to go about this; the recipe shown here uses Amaretto (almond-flavored) liqueur and includes instructions for sealing the jars in a hot-water bath. If you’re looking for something a little simpler, try this New York Times recipe using Maraschino liqueur.
Also on BuzzFeed:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏