25. Homemade Maraschino Cherries
There are a few ways to go about this; the recipe shown here uses Amaretto (almond-flavored) liqueur and includes instructions for sealing the jars in a hot-water bath. If you’re looking for something a little simpler, try this New York Times recipe using Maraschino liqueur.
Also on BuzzFeed:
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝