1. Fill up your partly finished 40 with orange juice and call it a Brass Monkey.
2. Alternatively: Refill with Red Bull.
And there you've got something we like to call "The Good Shepherd." Good luck!
3. If you drink nothing but vodka with Emergen-C you will literally live forever.
4. There is truly no amount or type of liquor that's not at home in a 7-11 slurpee. Go nuts.
5. You need the High Shirley (grenadine + Maraschino cherries + Miller High Life) in your life.
6. Soak gummy bears in vodka. Then eat the gummy bears.
7. Make adult slushie "juice bags" by freezing the booze + mixer of your choice.
8. When a party runs out of ice or mixers, just pour some whiskey into a cold beer.
9. Crystal Light powder + vodka + champagne (optional) is guaranteed to provide great results.
10. Spiking kosher grape juice with more vodka than you thought possible will yield the holiest of all beverages.
11. Jesus Juice (red wine + Dr Pepper or cola) is also certified God-approved.
12. Four words: two-buck Chuck sangria.
13. Also consider the time-honored combination of red wine and Sunkist.
14. Say hello to El Dew (Mountain Dew + the cheapest tequila you can find).
15. The classic "Hop, Skip and Go Naked" (sometimes charmingly referred to as "Pink Panty Dropper") is a magical mixture of lemonade, cheap beer, and vodka.
Would you like a recipe? Here's a recipe.
16. The key to making Jäger bearable is finding the right mixer.
17. Extend the life of a box of Franzia by drinking half and then refilling it with Coke.
18. The Lunchbox (Amaretto, OJ, and cheap beer) looks like vom, but tastes better than you think it will.
19. A healthy pour of Café Patron in your coffee is the perfect day-drinking solution.