You know how you buy a little bunch of rosemary to use in ONE recipe and then it languishes in your fridge for days, and then weeks, and then it turns brown, and then it turns black, and then it starts sobbing quietly to itself at night and you have to throw it out?
NEVER AGAIN. Whenever you’ve got a rosemary surplus on your hands, just turn to one of these recipes to get it out of your crisper drawer and into your stomach ASAP.
11. They love it with all their hearts and crevices.
17. Rosemary is on BFF terms with cheese in basically any format.
22. Try throwing rosemary into almost any soup/stew/thing you eat for dinner.
32. You can even use rosemary as an ice cream mix-in.
(SOMEONE GET THIS IN MY MOUTH, STAT.)
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.