1. AND THE NO. 1 ALL-TIME CHAMP: (Strawberry) Rhubarb Pie
Are you SHOCKED? Don’t be. This pie is perfect in every way. It’s sweet, it’s tart, it’s pretty, it’s pink, and if you don’t like it that’s just fine because more for me.
The strawberry is technically optional, because rhubarb is super sassy and can totally carry a pie on its own. But are they are a power couple? Yes, they are. A power couple for all time, and for all pies.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩