1. AND THE NO. 1 ALL-TIME CHAMP: (Strawberry) Rhubarb Pie
Are you SHOCKED? Don’t be. This pie is perfect in every way. It’s sweet, it’s tart, it’s pretty, it’s pink, and if you don’t like it that’s just fine because more for me.
The strawberry is technically optional, because rhubarb is super sassy and can totally carry a pie on its own. But are they are a power couple? Yes, they are. A power couple for all time, and for all pies.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.