1. Make easy ice cream in your food processor.
2. A processor is also the fastest, best way to make homemade pizza dough.
3. Use your waffle iron to make extra-crispy hash browns.
4. And waffle BROWNIES.
5. Quickly shred cooked meat in a stand mixer.
6. Kitchenaids can also whip up homemade butter.
7. Use a popcorn popper to toast nuts.
8. In times of need or confusion, a coffee maker can boil vegetables and other foods.
To be clear: This is neither easier nor more effective than using a normal pot. But handy when you're in a hotel room and desperately craving broccoli...? Get more coffee pot cooking tips here.
9. Use a French press to whip cream...
It won't get super fluffy, but is a great shortcut if you just need a nice dollop to put on a slice of cake.
10. ...or brew loose tea.
11. Immersion blenders also make ace cream-whippers.
It only takes about 30 seconds! Get detailed instructions here.
12. Ice cube trays are a neat way to freeze and store handy portions of all kinds of food.
Pesto, stock, tomato sauce, fruit and yogurt for smoothies. Even cheesecake! Get more ideas here.
13. Meanwhile, muffin tins can pinch-hit as jumbo ice cube trays.
14. A slow cooker is ideal for perfectly cooking dried beans.
15. It also does a great job caramelizing onions...
16. ...baking bread...
17. ...and cooking tons of other things.
This thing can do lasagna, chocolate cake, mac 'n' cheese — you name it. Get ideas and recipes here.
18. Same goes for rice cookers.
Single-use gadgets are usually good for a lot more than they let on. Get rice cooker recipes here.
19. Use a Microplane to grate garlic and ginger.
20. Keurig coffee machines can make instant oatmeal, ramen, or anything else that just needs hot water.
Honestly, better to use it for this than for actual coffee pods, which are pretty terrible for everything.
21. Microwave lemons and limes before squeezing to get more juice out of them.
Just zap for about 20 seconds.
22. A bundt pan doubles as a handy chicken roasting rack.
23. Slice strawberries or mozzarella with an egg slicer.
This works great for mushrooms or other soft fruits and veggies, too.
24. You can actually cook food in your dishwasher while it's running.
25. Use a turkey baster to squeeze out cute shapes with pancake batter.
This would also be a tidy way to fill muffin or cupcake tins with batter.
26. Use a pizza wheel to chop delicate fresh herbs.
27. The freezer bowl of an ice cream maker is great for quickly chilling wine or drinks for a party.
Take the bowl out of the freezer, fill it with water, put the bottle(s) in, and it'll cool that booze right down. This also works without water to keep chilled wine cold; just make sure to wrap the bottle in a kitchen towel or stick a soft ice pack in with it to keep it from banging around too much and damaging the bowl.