3. Adrian Grenier helped launch Churchkey beer.
Judging from this video, the beer tastes like Instagram filters.
5. Dan Aykroyd founded Crystal Head Vodka.
From the website: “Dan Aykroyd is a well-known actor, musician, entrepreneur and spiritualist; a believer in what he calls the ‘invisible world’ where otherworldly presences are a ‘form of reality as valid as our normal reality.’”
6. Nick Loeb (Sofia Vergara’s boyfriend) is responsible for Onion Crunch.
“’I wanted to go to a hot dog stand and have crispy onions. That’s all I wanted,’ Loeb, who is involved in the flavor development of Onion Crunch, said of his crispy onion dream.”
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.