4. Build a PB&J 2.0: Six spreads create NINE different, glorious flavor zones.
Rows, top to bottom: strawberry preserves, honey, marshmallow fluff.
Columns, left to right: crunchy peanut butter, Nutella, creamy peanut butter.
Witchery. This person has the best dad in the world.
5. Make DIY Uncrustables.
Added bonus of being composed of actual bread, peanut butter, etc, instead of inscrutable chemical compounds and trans fats. Instructions here — you can either buy a fancy little press to form the pockers or just use a cup turned upside down (like a cookie cutter).
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂