1. This doughnut that buried itself inside ANOTHER doughnut to make a doughnut turducken:
The people at CHOW went and put an apple fritter inside a custard-filled doughnut, glazed it with chocolate, and covered it in sprinkles. We’re not saying you should do it too, but we’re not NOT saying it.
2. These doughnuts that refused to let graham crackers freeze them out of their dream job as a s’mores platform:
Get the recipe: S’more Doughnut Sandwiches With Homemade Beer Marshmallows
15. These doughnuts that were always jealous of how much fun nachos were having…until now:
Get the recipe: Doughnut Dessert Nachos
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.