1. Sprinkle them on your soup…
6. Bedazzle a wheel of cheese with them.
17. Make a veggie burger that actually tastes good.
20. Decorate a lovely pumpkin cake.
21. Make your own.
1. Scoop the seeds out of your jack-o-lantern, wash off gunk, spread out on a towel to dry for a while.
2. Toss on a baking sheet with a little oil and whatever spicy or sweet or other stuff you’re into (don’t forget plenty of salt).
3. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until they get crispy. Stir the seeds every 10 minutes and check to make sure they’re not burning towards the end of baking.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬