1. Sprinkle them on your soup…
6. Bedazzle a wheel of cheese with them.
17. Make a veggie burger that actually tastes good.
20. Decorate a lovely pumpkin cake.
21. Make your own.
1. Scoop the seeds out of your jack-o-lantern, wash off gunk, spread out on a towel to dry for a while.
2. Toss on a baking sheet with a little oil and whatever spicy or sweet or other stuff you’re into (don’t forget plenty of salt).
3. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until they get crispy. Stir the seeds every 10 minutes and check to make sure they’re not burning towards the end of baking.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱