1. Make a sandwich (ASAP).
It must include turkey and cranberry sauce to qualify; other components such as stuffing or mashed potatoes are optional but highly encouraged.
This brilliant double-decker specimen from Spoon Fork Bacon uses a slice of bread soaked in gravy (I repeat: SOAKED IN GRAVY) as a middle layer. That sounds like a really good idea.
4. A few cranberry orange muffins make a great Leftover Friday (or Still Eating Leftovers Saturday) breakfast.
Otherwise, you know that bag of cranberries is just going to sit in the fridge until it starts spawning tiny organisms. Get the recipe at Branny Boils Over.
7. Next, start a big pot of soup to have for lunch.
You can make stock out of your turkey carcass to use in this recipe for Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup from A Farm Girl Dabbles, or regular old chicken broth will work just fine.
8. You’d better grill a few sandwiches to go with it, obviously.
10. Turkey pot pie could also be a really good move.
12. Don’t forget to continue making and eating sandwiches throughout the day.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸