1. Make a sandwich (ASAP).
It must include turkey and cranberry sauce to qualify; other components such as stuffing or mashed potatoes are optional but highly encouraged.
This brilliant double-decker specimen from Spoon Fork Bacon uses a slice of bread soaked in gravy (I repeat: SOAKED IN GRAVY) as a middle layer. That sounds like a really good idea.
4. A few cranberry orange muffins make a great Leftover Friday (or Still Eating Leftovers Saturday) breakfast.
Otherwise, you know that bag of cranberries is just going to sit in the fridge until it starts spawning tiny organisms. Get the recipe at Branny Boils Over.
7. Next, start a big pot of soup to have for lunch.
You can make stock out of your turkey carcass to use in this recipe for Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup from A Farm Girl Dabbles, or regular old chicken broth will work just fine.
8. You’d better grill a few sandwiches to go with it, obviously.
10. Turkey pot pie could also be a really good move.
12. Don’t forget to continue making and eating sandwiches throughout the day.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏