1. Make a sandwich (ASAP).
It must include turkey and cranberry sauce to qualify; other components such as stuffing or mashed potatoes are optional but highly encouraged.
This brilliant double-decker specimen from Spoon Fork Bacon uses a slice of bread soaked in gravy (I repeat: SOAKED IN GRAVY) as a middle layer. That sounds like a really good idea.
4. A few cranberry orange muffins make a great Leftover Friday (or Still Eating Leftovers Saturday) breakfast.
Otherwise, you know that bag of cranberries is just going to sit in the fridge until it starts spawning tiny organisms. Get the recipe at Branny Boils Over.
7. Next, start a big pot of soup to have for lunch.
You can make stock out of your turkey carcass to use in this recipe for Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup from A Farm Girl Dabbles, or regular old chicken broth will work just fine.
8. You’d better grill a few sandwiches to go with it, obviously.
10. Turkey pot pie could also be a really good move.
12. Don’t forget to continue making and eating sandwiches throughout the day.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.