In case you haven’t seen it, country a capella group Home Free did a pretty amazing cover of “All About That Bass.”
The fine gentlemen of the vocal band have taken this pop tune celebrating women of all sizes and put their own country spin on it, while paying homage to Meghan’s upbeat and flirty video.
Below are some of the most amazing comparisons from both videos.
1. Blunt Bangs and Trucker Hats
We know what you’re thinking. We wish they went with the bright lipstick too.
2. Working That Photoshop
This is bass, Tim Foust, rocking his ‘Alternative Pippi Longstockings’ look.
3. Silk and Camo
Home Free heartthrob, Austin Brown, striking his beauty pose.
4. Tea and Red Solo Cups
It’s date night! Apparently there’s no smoking allowed in the barn. Good call.
5. Say Cheese!
6. Sexy Neck Rolls
Hairography at its finest.
7. The Toys
Personally, we prefer the stuffed plushies. Giddy up.
8. Dollhouses and Barns
Brothers, Chris and Adam Rupp, are settling their disagreement the only way anyone should, Pony vs. Unicorn.
9. Bikes and Hobby Horses
It’s the coolest way to get around, plus you get a great work out. We’re talking about the hobby horses in case you’re wondering.
10. Everybody Dance Now
Cowboys have moves too. Kind of.
Someone should have told aspiring gymnast, Rob Lundquist, to stretch first.
12. BASS Magazine
Who doesn’t want to be a cover model?!
13. Party Accessories
Pay attention to the transitions. It’s all in the details.
14. Just Chilling
Chris steals this scene for obvious reasons.
15. Bringing Booty Back
Rather appropriate to end our list with this money shot. The only complaints we’ve heard were on the length of the jackets ;)
To fully appreciate the cover in all of its glory, be sure to also watch the original version below.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱