2. Cover the spot where the 3D decorations were with one to two large real flowers (preferably organic/pesticide-free and most definitely not poisonous).
Peonies and roses are two beautiful options. You could also splurge a little and buy realistic-looking sugar flowers from a baker or baking supply store.
The original tutorial suggests making this for a budget wedding, but it would really work for everything from a bridal shower to a birthday gathering to an office party.
If the bright colors aren’t your thing, you could just order a plain white sheet cake from the grocery store bakery. Then dust it with edible silver and gold glitter before adding pastel flowers and a metallic ribbon.
- Congressional Republicans headed home to their districts for recess with only vague details on how they plan to repeal Obamacare.
- President Trump escalated his attacks on the press, saying in a tweet that many media outlets are "the enemy of the American people."
- The woman suspected of poisoning the half-brother of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un told police she thought it was all a prank 😳
- Want to send nudes without worrying about them ending up in a public forum? Here's how to send them more safely 🙊📸