1. When Oklahoma couple Bobby Villegas and Kait Villegas-Payne planned their Seattle elopement, they included Villegas-Payne’s daughter, Scarlet, in the best way: as ring bearer.
While ring bearers are typically boys — and little girls are often made flower girls by default — the couple gave Scarlet the honor anyway.
6. “I love the show Lost, I love the idea of ‘constants,’ and I mostly love that Scarlet has always been mine,” she said.
“I have had a unique opportunity to be able to grow up along with her because I had her at a young age.”
8. Seven-year-old Scarlet looked very fancy on the big day.
Villegas-Payne told BuzzFeed Life how they put together her outfit. “Both blazers she wore (the one for the wedding and the one on the ferry) were H&M, her undershirt was J.Crew, pants we just got at Target, bow tie was from Beautiful Idiot Clothing, shoes were Dotty Shoes,” she said. The hairpiece was made by Butter and Bloom and Off White Makeup & Hair did her updo.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀