We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
10. A Monthly Delivery of Men’s Grooming Products
For your younger brother, who really needs to re-think his relationship with Axe Body Spray. $110 for six months, Birchbox.
For any gal in your life who would appreciate one less thing to worry about picking up at the store. $25 per customizable box, Le Parcel.
For your mom, who still buys disposable cameras. $34.99/month, Studio Calico.
For the budding artist in your family. $60 for three months, Kiwi Crate. (Plus there’s an option to do a “sibling add-on” for $9.95 a month!)
For your younger sister, who always wants to borrow your clothes. Get three items a month from Rent the Runway plus free shipping and unlimited returns for $49/month, or try ASOS Premier (unlimited two-day shipping and exclusive sales) for $29/year.
For your pal who is planning to train for a marathon in 2015. $21 per box (which ships every other month), RunnerBox.
Perfect for the friend who whines every day about how much she hates sitting in traffic. $150 for 12 months, Audible.
For your teenaged cousin, who covers every available surface in their sketches. $115 for six months, Art Snacks.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."