We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
10. A Monthly Delivery of Men’s Grooming Products
For your younger brother, who really needs to re-think his relationship with Axe Body Spray. $110 for six months, Birchbox.
For any gal in your life who would appreciate one less thing to worry about picking up at the store. $25 per customizable box, Le Parcel.
For your mom, who still buys disposable cameras. $34.99/month, Studio Calico.
For the budding artist in your family. $60 for three months, Kiwi Crate. (Plus there’s an option to do a “sibling add-on” for $9.95 a month!)
For your younger sister, who always wants to borrow your clothes. Get three items a month from Rent the Runway plus free shipping and unlimited returns for $49/month, or try ASOS Premier (unlimited two-day shipping and exclusive sales) for $29/year.
For your pal who is planning to train for a marathon in 2015. $21 per box (which ships every other month), RunnerBox.
Perfect for the friend who whines every day about how much she hates sitting in traffic. $150 for 12 months, Audible.
For your teenaged cousin, who covers every available surface in their sketches. $115 for six months, Art Snacks.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- The FBI has opened an investigation after 11 Jewish community centers across the US received bomb threats on Monday.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎