1. Send your guests Jack Skellington-inspired invitations.
2. Or incorporate an elegant Burtonesque pattern.
3. Walk down the aisle in a badass black and white gown.
4. And slip on a garter that features your favorite character.
5. Opt for creative florals inspired by Burton's famous films.
6. Like this bouquet, which is reminiscent of Corpse Bride.
7. Direct guests to their tables with whimsical escort cards.
8. Create cheap and easy decor by painting pumpkins.
9. Create ~spooky~ displays at your reception.
10. Top the tables with these cool candlesticks.
11. And go for Beetlejuice chic with striped seat covers.
12. Serve up a surreal Alice-inspired cake.
13. Or Wonderland cookies.
14. And display them on striped stands.
15. Choose wedding bands inspired by Jack and Sally.
16. Or light a Jack and Sally unity candle.
17. Get an amazing Nightmare Before Christmas cake.
See more of this baker's work here.