1. Hello. I’m from Michigan, and I only just realized that I have a habit of saying “ope!”
I say “ope!” when someone who clearly didn’t see me nearly backs into me at the coffeemaker at work (or when I nearly back into someone else). I say “ope!” when I open the main door to the ladies room so I can enter, and someone else is RIGHT THERE because they were just about to open the door to exit. I say “ope!” when I nearly step on my dog, even though I’m pretty sure my dog doesn’t understand “ope!”
It’s a combination of “oops!” and “oh!” and the perfect thing to say while you’re trying to determine whether this near-bumping is your fault (at which point you would say “sorry!” or “pardon me!” or whatever).
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋