(Makes 16 pods)
½ grapefruit rind, cut into pieces
4 sprigs rosemary, or any leftover herbs you have around
Distilled white vinegar
1. Place 1-2 pieces of grapefruit rind into each slot of a 16-slot ice cube tray.
2. Sprinkle a bit of rosemary into each slot.
3. Fill each slot with enough vinegar to form an ice cube.
4. Freeze until ready to use.
5. When ready to use, place one pod into the garbage disposal, turn on the faucet, and run the garbage disposal, allowing water to flow the whole time.