1. Put on something festive (that won't cause you to overheat).
2. If you can't bear to turn your oven on, whip up a no-bake holiday treat.
3. Make sure your home smells like Christmas.
4. Stock up on Christmas-themed household items.
5. Start using a festive tumbler.
6. Take advantage of the warmer temperatures and go all-out with your outdoor Christmas lights.
7. Or put lights on your boat.
8. If that's not your style, just take a road trip to see the best Christmas lights in your state.
9. Take your sled out for a spin anyway.
10. Put on your favorite Christmas music.
11. Splurge on a realistic-looking fake tree.
12. Skip the traditional tree entirely and do a succulent tree instead.
13. Or decorate with a pretty wreath of succulents.
14. Add a few soft throw blankets to your living room.
Even if you only get under them once in a while, they will make your place feel cozy.