18 Ideas For A Badass Halloween Wedding
For when you say "I boo."
1. Send guests an incredibly creepy save the date.
2. Carry a dramatic and elegant fall bouquet.
(Secret skull optional.)
3. Say "I do" in a gray or black wedding gown.
4. And dress your flower girl in black sequins.
5. Have your ring bearer carry the rings in a coffin ring box.
6. Serve black candy apples during cocktail hour.
7. Invite guests to pose in a Halloween-themed photo booth.
8. Or make a simple backdrop by stringing leaves together and hanging them from the ceiling.
9. Use white pumpkins, gold skulls, and black sequins for a chic look.
10. Set a bewitching scene with mossy skulls.
11. Don't be afraid to work pastels into your palette.
12. Top each place setting with a spider napkin ring.
13. Exchange vows by candlelight.
14. Or place candles strategically throughout the reception.
(Note: you can get a similar vibe without the safety hazard by using LED candles.)