First, press play.
1. Hi, guys.
2. Winter can be rough.
3. There’s, like, 17 minutes of daylight every day.
4. And things can just feel…overwhelming.
5. But! There’s a certain pureness to winter, too.
6. A stillness that can be lovely.
7. And even the occasional magical moment.
8. There are, for example, very good dogs.
9. There are crackling fireplaces and cozy socks.
10. There are cups of tea.
11. And excellent opportunities for self-reflection.
12. There are tiny houses with tiny plumes of smoke coming from their tiny chimneys…
13. Pretty streetlights…
14. And trains moving silently through the coldest nights.
15. There are still beautiful sunrises and sunsets on occasion.
16. And there’s usually at least one good snowfall.
17. So, sometimes it can help to just lean in to winter.
18. Take a few deep breaths…
19. Find a place that feels cozy…
20. (Even if that place is just in your favorite book or movie!)
21. And plan to face the grayest days of winter with as much grace and DGAF-ness as this majestic wolf.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹