1. Receiving several boxes of these broken candles from Hebrew School.
2. Being inundated with Birthright ads
3. Counting the pages to the end of the service in these siddurim (or rolling and unrolling the plastic binder rings, if your synagogue used an in-house siddur)
4. And the HELL that was raised when these bad boys came in to play
5. "To continue your studies, the Brotherhood presents to you..."
6. You know every word
7. This American Girl set
8. Pouring over the college guides in this magazine
9. This blueboi
10. Hands down the best Jewish movies, still:
11. Being terrified of a pickle-addicted goblin
12. This list isn't comprehensive!! Please suggest more!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!