1. Richard Armitage is legitimately one of the sexiest men alive.
2. He can rock the hell out of a suit...
3. …but looks just as good in casual wear.
4. And he's PRETTY FINE without a shirt, too.
5. Guys. GUYS.
6. OK, OK, we'll stop talking about his physique and move on to his acting. Richard is a really versatile actor.
7. He gained heartthrob status as mill-owner John Thornton in BBC's North and South.
8. John Thornton is awful and wonderful and we can't help but fall in love with him.
9. Richard has a bit of an edgy side and made a really convincing villain in BBC's Robin Hood.
10. Richard makes it pretty easy to cheer for the baddie.
11. He's also been a secret agent/ international man of mystery as Lucas North in BBC's MI-5.
12. Lucas has all of these weird tattoos which means we get to see him without a shirt. A LOT.
13. Richard is a really good person IRL. Here he is reading the children's story Winnie in Winter on CBeebies.
14. Richard loves his fans.
15. And he's super humble about his own fame. This is in response to the question: "Do you get recognized?"
16. He's adorably oblivious to the internet.
17. Richard is a trained fighter, so he can protect you.
18. He's also HILARIOUS.
19. And perhaps the best news of all: he's SINGLE and wants to SETTLE DOWN.
20. Richard Armitage: your perfect man
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!