4. 3. Tomato, Goat Cheese and Basil Pesto Puff Pastry Tarts
Pairing pesto and goat cheese is always a good idea, and with tomato season almost here, cherry tomatoes are a decent holdover until the best tomatoes are available.
5. 4. Sweet Potato Tart with Garlic Chili Oil
Bridge the gap between winter and spring with thinly shaved sweet potatoes. With the brightness of garlic chili oil, you’ve got yourself a light and refreshing spring dish.
10. 9. Mason Jar Lid Tarts: White Chocolate Raspberry
Take the tops off the jars you’ve been drinking lemonade from and put them to the cutest use ever. Raspberry swirls into white chocolate- springtime heaven!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.