6. When they had to be reminded not to swear during their performances:
9. When they sang “Teenage Dirtbag,” a song older than a lot of their fans, at one of their concerts:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.