Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A crochet crop top to keep things easy and breezy when hot summer days finally arrive. Paired with a bandeau or cool bralette, you have the perfect sunny ensemble ready to go.
2. A leopard print wrapped one-piece suit whose tie is more than just for aesthetics — it helps you tailor the fit of the suit to your body ensuring you're comfortable and supported during your entire beach day.
3. A pair of lightweight shorteralls so you can exercise your layering skills endlessly. Tees, tanks, and suits can get swapped in as an underlayer, while button-ups, wraps, and cardis can rotate as the top layer.
4. A seamless cropped tee because is there anything better than the perfect basic white tee? This one can be layered as a base for a more complex fit or worn as-is for a chic minimalist look.
5. A pleated tennis skort whose built-in shorts will instill in you the confidence to twist, flounce, and twirl in the too-fun skirt. Pockets on the sides of the shorts will come in handy for holding your phone or, ya know, actually playing tennis.
6. A ruched cover-up to complete your perfect beach ensemble with a pop of color. Let's make a pact to save dour colors for winter and rock bright tie-dye as much as possible this season.
7. A ribbed one-shoulder midi dress that is a simple and elegant all-in-one outfit for days spent brunching and nights spent dancing.
8. A cult-favorite pair of crossover flare leggings — I'm talking a 4.7-star average from over 3,300 reviewers — to add a ~groovy~ twist to your favorite kind of pants.
9. A unique halter lace bralette with crossed straps and a keyhole cutout that is begging to be layered under flowy tops and dresses to bring some interesting texture and color to the table.
10. A super cute fuzzy cropped cardi to put the cherry on top of your fit for a chilly summer night, whether it's on top of a mini dress or buttoned with your best Levi's.
11. A pair of denim shorts with a staggering 4.9-star average rating from over 300 reviews thanks in part to its comfy-as-heck elastic back. If the main reason you don't reach for denim is the digging-in factor of the waistband, you may have just found your new summer go-to.
12. A lightweight crinkled button-up that is effortlessly chic by combining an interesting texture with an easy oversized fit. and raw seams. As someone who loves to take pensive walks on the beach pretending that I'm in a Nancy Meyers movie, I might need a few of these myself.
13. A cropped hoodie for anyone in search of a reason to wear their favorite kind fo garment for the sake of fashion. The length of this zip-up makes in much easier to pair with casual fits while maintaining the comfiness you crave.
14. A chiffon wrap skirt I can already picture you wearing as you drink an iced coffee and go on a walk with friends. Am I...a psychic?
15. A low-stress exercise dress for anyone who's majorly tired or wearing the same sports bra and leggings combos to work out. This dress balances fashion and function perfectly, and isn't life all about balance?
16. A pair of high-waisted gauze shorts great for casual errands, lounging, or throwing on over a bathing suit on your way to the pool (fingers crossed it's that one).
17. A graphic baby tee because having *just* the T-shirt in mind to throw on when you make last minute plans is simply a good feeling. Love you, comfort shirt!
18. A pair of bike shorts with ruched ties on the sides if you have a drawer full of traditional bike shorts and are ready to mix it up. The shorter length is a fun, bold pick, and your sweaty legs will appreciate it if you're working out outside in the sun.
19. A high-neck ribbed bra top whose long-line style allows it to easily double as a crop top for regular wear. We love a multipurpose garment!
20. A tied tee with a super cool circle cut-out in the back sure to garner you the coveted "Wait, where did you get that?" question from all of your friends.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.